Full Stack Software Engineer, Airtime Pro
Do you love music almost as much as technology - or vice versa? Do you have 5+ years of engineering experience with a proven track record of building consumer web applications or services. Then read on for your chance to join a fun international team building the future of online radio!
Airtime Pro is a cloud-based platform for broadcasting streaming radio on the web. It allows users to upload music, build playlists, schedule content and broadcast on the web.
You will be joining a small team of engineers where you’ll wear multiple hats. One day you might be solving a JS bug and the next giving input on our roadmap. Your contribution will have a big impact on our clients' experience .
Some of your duties will include
- Work with the Airtime Pro project manager on the conception and realisation of new product features
- Use your deep understanding of web technologies and APIs to advise on the system's architecture and to coordinate frontend and backend developmen
- Contribute and implement new features
- Focus on code quality and testability
- Share your knowledge of good code practices with the rest of the team
- Continually improve technical processes to get us operating more efficiently
- 5+ years of engineering experience with a proven track record of building consumer web applications or services.
- Experience working with legacy code.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Experience and fluency in Python or another modern back-end programming language.
- Experience with PHP - you’re not afraid of old PHP code.
- Very comfortable with Postgres and Redis.
- Team player.
- You know how to prioritise and appreciate business needs, or in other words - when to go with the “right now” solution instead of the “right one”.
- Competent Linux skills.
- Fluent English is a must.
What will make you stand out
- Remote work experience.
- Knowledge and experience in any of the following: Go, C++, Java, Node, Ocaml, Liquidsoap.
- Advanced PG knowledge - is tablespace a weird term for you?
- Audio software experience.
- Experience building RESTful APIs.
- A love for automating things as much as possible, saving you valuable time later.
- Whatever else you think might set you apart from the pack - you name it!
How to apply
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you, please fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/VMhKTUnQTqwdTmgP2 , send us your resume and salary expectations.